Gaetano Ronchi - International Molybdenum Association (IMOA)
Over 45 years of experience in metals welding with specific focus on stainless steel and advanced corrosion resistant grades.
- Worked as production engineer for heavy pressure components (vessels for the nuclear and chemical industry).
- Managing Director of Sandvik Steel subsidiary in Milano covering South Europe
- Sales and Marketing VP and CEO of the worldwide service centers for Acciai Speciali Terni
- Managing Director for Avesta Sheffield (now Outokumpu) subsidiary in Italy, comprehensive of the start up of a large stainless steel coils processing center
- Senior consultant to Steel 24-7 (Brussels), a joint venture among the 3 biggest steel makers: Thyssen Krupp, Arcelor, Corus developing an advanced IT integration platform as a common service to them.
- Global Manager Metals Supply chain (stainless steel products) at IKEA, the worldwide most famous home furnishing retailer. Based in Shanghai since 2006.
- 2013 till present Greater China representative for www.imoa.info